|Lumia 920 Lumia 920 Features Lumia 920 Price Lumia 920 Release Lumia 920 Specs Nokia Nokia Lumia Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia News Nokia Smartphone Windows Phone 8|
Lumia 920 around 2.5 million units sold worldwide
Lumia 920 is the current flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone from the Finnish manufacturer. If reports are to be true, then there are good news for Nokia fans, the company may have sold around 2.5 million units of Lumia 920 since its worldwide debut.
According to a Yahoo China report Nokia has received more than 2.5 million orders for the Lumia 920 across the globe, which is more than the entire Lumia lineup sold in Q3 of 2012. The report also says the Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 have been sold out in the United States, Germany, Australia and elsewhere, which goes in check with previous reports of the Lumia 920 being sold out in the US.
In other news Nokia’s stock documented a 25% rise yesterday, which is probably mainly due to the positive sales figures of the Lumia range. Though Nokia is far behind the current market leader, Samsung just released a statement of more than 5 million units of Galaxy Note II being sold, but this is surely a positive sign for the ailing Finnish giant.
As reported by – GSM Arena
Lumia 920 Specs
- Operating System – Microsoft Windows Phone 8
- Processor – Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait, Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- Graphics – Adreno 225
- Screen – IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Features - Corning Gorilla Glass, PureMotion HD+ display
- Additional Features - Wireless Charging based on Qi
- Display - 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.5 inches (~326 ppi pixel density)
- Colors – Black, Gray, Red, Yellow
- Primary Rear Camera – 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash
- Camera Features – PureView technology, geo-tagging
- Secondary Front Camera – Yes, 1 MP
- Video – Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Memory – 1 GB RAM
- Storage - 32 GB storage, non-Expandable via micro SD card upto 32 GB
- Connectivity – 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, microUSB 2.0
- Battery – Standard battery, Li-Ion 2000 mAh
- Weight – 185 gms
- Dimensions – 130.3 x 70.8 x 10.7 mm
Nokia Lumia 920 has earned great reviews from tech analysts all around the globe and is even touted as the best Windows Phone 8 smartphone only if you can ignore its weight and thickness. Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 are still to make their Indian debut. With current reports stating that Nokia may release the Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 in December for India.
While Nokia Lumia 920 has been priced at $801 (Rs. 42,597), while the Lumia 820 has been priced at $640 (Rs. 34,000) for the European markets, the Indian pricing of the smartphone is still unknown. But going by the overall worldwide trend, we can expect both the Lumia smartphones being priced around the same price range. The Lumia 920 at 40K plus will put in a slot where it directly competes with Apple’s iPhone 5, while the Lumia 820 pricing puts in competition with Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II and HTC One X.