|Asha 310 Dual Sim Nokia Nokia Asha Nokia Asha 310 Nokia Asha Series Nokia News|
Nokia Asha 310 – first Asha device with Dual SIM and Wi Fi
Nokia Asha series is the most selling handsets in the feature phone range and it is one of the major reasons the company has managed to maintain its foothold in India. Nokia understandably has announced the Nokia Asha 310 – the first feature phone in Asha range to have both Dual SIM and Wi Fi capabilities. It is set to be launched in India in the first quarter of 2013, and is priced at $102 (approx. Rs. 5,500).
Announced in Dubai some days ago, Nokia claims that the Asha 310 “has Dual SIM on steroids”. The company features the Easy Swap Dual SIM technology present in other dual-SIM phones in the Asha line-up. As usual, the main SIM card sits behind the battery, but the second SIM card slot is on the side of the phone, which allows for easy swapping of SIM cards. You can offer unique profiles for up to five SIM cards and define which SIM card you want to use for calling, sending text messages, or for using Internet data through the SIM manager.
Nokia Asha 310 Specs
- SIM – Dual – SIM (MiniSIM, GSM + GSM)
- Operating System – Nokia S40
- Processor – Not applicable
- Graphics – Not applicable
- Screen – TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Screen Features – Multitouch, Scratch-resistant glass
- Display - 240 x 400 pixels, 3.0 inches (~155 ppi pixel density)
- Colors – Black, White, Golden Light
- Primary Rear Camera – 2 MP, 1600×1200 pixels
- Camera Features – Not Applicable
- Secondary Front Camera – No
- Video – Y es, 176×144@10fps
- Memory – 128 MB ROM, 64 MB RAM
- Storage - 20 MB, Expandable via microSD card upto 64 GB
- Connectivity – 2G, Wi Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB 2.0
- Battery – Standard battery, Li-Ion 1110 mAh
- Weight – 103.7 gms
- Dimensions – 109.9 x 54 x 13 mm
The Nokia Asha 310 comes with preloaded apps, including email, Facebook, Twitter, and eBuddy. The eBuddy app also features push notifications so that you don’t lose any chat messages. It also comes preloaded with Nokia Maps, which works both online and offline.
The Nokia Asha 310 also features the Nokia Xpress Browser, the latest version of which is available through an over-the-air download. According to the company, the Nokia Xpress Browser compresses data by up to 90 per cent, meaning that you can download pages quickly even over a slow connection, and save money at the same time, without compromising the browsing experience.